Artists may submit up to four entries for a non-refundable entry fee of $35. Uploaded files should be .JPG images 2000 pixels at most, wide or tall. A short biography and artist's statement are required. Only one artwork from each applicant will be chosen for exhibit; that is, no entrant will have more than one piece selected and put on display. Accepted prints are submitted only after the jurying process.
This exhibition is open to any artist 18 years of age or older residing in the United States of America except members of the Washington Printmakers Gallery and the Washington Printmakers Foundation. Submitted works must be:
Use the form below to create an account.
- Hand-pulled prints, screen prints, digital prints, photographs, and three-dimensional work with print components.
- Original, editioned, and archivally printed and framed. (We accept editions of one, that is, 1/1, of monoprints, etc.)
- Completed within the past two years.
- Image may be NO LARGER THAN 100 square inches.
- Frame may be NO LARGER THAN 250 square inches.
- Three dimensional work may be no more than 250 cubic inches needing no frame.